Pay Record Request

Custodial or Noncustodial Parent

To obtain the payment record associated with your case, access the Child Support Interactive page via this link:


To obtain the payment record associated with your client's case, submit an Attorney Pay Record Request using the red button below.  Pay record will be faxed to the number provided within 72 hours of receipt.  Pay records needed with less than 72-hour notice must be requested in person at our Legal Office located at 1310 Prairie, Suite 700, Monday through Friday from  8:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m. 

To Submit a Pay Record Request click the red button below