The Visitation Center provides supervised group visitation on the Saturday following the first, third and fifth Friday of each month for four hours. Group visitations are from 9:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. at designated sites in Harris County. Our printable 2020 Visitation Calendar is available below in the forms section.
The Center provides monitored visits that offer the following:
- Neutral monitoring in a safe conflict-free environment
- Consistent enforcement of the rules for all participants
- No contact between the parties
- Child-friendly environment
- Conflict-free atmosphere
- Visit observation reports
- Law Enforcement present during visits
- Child and parent counseling through Houston Galveston Institute
Our professional staff are trained in dealing with high-conflict cases and focus on the safety and well-being of children. In addition, our visitation monitors are background checked and trained to help facilitate meaningful and safe visits. We are a member of the Supervised Visitation Network and adhere to their standards of excellence.
The Harris County Domestic Relations Office is a domestic violence-informed agency. If you are a victim or survivor of domestic violence, we have information to help you. Please click on the our "links" page or contact us for assistance. In addition, the staff can assist victims with completing the Crime Victims Compensation Application, which can be found here