The Visitation Center provides supervised group visitation on the Saturday following the first, third and fifth Friday of each month for four hours. Group visitations are from 9:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. at designated sites in Harris County. Our printable 2019 and 2020 Visitation Calendar is available below.
The Center provides monitored visits that offer the following:
- Neutral monitoring in a safe conflict-free environment
- Consistent enforcement of the rules for all participants
- No contact between the parties
- Child-friendly environment
- Conflict-free atmosphere
- Visit observation reports
- Law Enforcement present during visits
- Parenting Classes Through ESCAPE Family Resource Center
Our professional staff are trained in dealing with high-conflict cases and focus on the safety and well-being of children. In addition, our visitation monitors are background checked and trained to help facilitate meaningful and safe visits. We are a member of the Supervised Visitation Network and adhere to their standards of excellence.