1) Pay directly to the State Disbursement Unit (SDU) by mail- State Disbursement Unit, P.O. Box 659791, San Antonio, TX 78265-9791. Please ensure you include your name, 10 digit case number, and your cause number on your form of payment:
- personal check
- money order
- cashiers check
2) Pay by credit card online at www.tx.smartchildsupport.com or by phone 1-855-853-8286
3) Pay in person with cash:
- Money Gram locations including Walmart, CVS, and ACE Cash Express. Use receive code: 14681. Website to find locations: www.MoneyGram.com/locations)
4) Pay by electronic bank draft. Website to set up account and register: www.tx.smartchildsupport.com
5) Pay by cash, credit card, or checking account using kiosks located within the Harris County Civil Courthouse (205 Caroline, Houston, TX 77002) and Harris County Juvenile Justice Center (1001 Preston, Houston, TX 77002).
6) Pay by income withholding. You, the court, the payee or the FOCAS Program may notify your employer to withhold support from your wages. If you pay by income withholding, you must pay your support yourself until your employer begins to withhold. If your employer is unable to withhold the full amount, you must pay the difference yourself to the SDU.